The fisherman's hut
Cottage 4 people
Cottage 8 people
Le Ressui du Cerf
• The tourist tax is collected for the municipality. It amounts to €0.94/day/pers. It must be paid on site at the latest on the day of your arrival.
• The tenant must pay to the owner on the day of taking possession of the premises, by check, a sum of €300 as a security deposit accompanied by a valid identity document, and its photocopy.< /p>
• An EXTENSION VILLEGIATURE “holiday rental” certificate (to be requested from your insurer) must be sent by email (at the latest on the day the keys are handed over).
• Household linen is extra (Bed linen €8 per person, Bathroom linen €8 per person) subject to availability.
• Laundry service €10 for washed, folded linen (max 10kg)
• Pet (only in the Périgourdines): €3 per day (limited to one animal per accommodation). This person must not stay alone in the gîte. This one must be Sociable because dogs, goats, chickens, pigs, turkeys, rabbits roam freely or semi-freely in the area, in addition to numerous wild animals.
• Cleaning is the responsibility of the tenant during and before departure. The accommodation will be left clean ready to be re-rented. However, in order to facilitate your departure preparations, we offer a cleaning package (50€).
• Mandatory disinfection package after each stay (€4.28/night).
• Reservations only from Saturday to Saturday from December 23 to January 6, from February 10 to March 8, from July 13 to August 23.
• Free baby cot/high chair loan on request (subject to availability).
• Household trash and selective sorting to be emptied regularly by you.
• “Comfort and water” water filtration and purification plant
• The pond is “NO KILL”. Fish handled with care will be released. Fishing is not tolerated at night
• Swimming is prohibited in the pond. It is not fenced.
• The swimming pool, the jacuzzi (fenced and heated in season) and the fishing pond are accessible exclusively to guests of the estate.
• Adults will, in all circumstances, supervise their children who will never be left alone at the pond and swimming pool.
• For young children, fragile or overweight people: Please note that it is a miller's ladder typical of the region which allows access to the sleeping areas of the Tanière du Lébérou, the Ressui du Cerf, the Loge du Pic Epeiche and the fisherman's cabin (on request, the lounge area, on the ground floor, can be transformed into a suite.
• Free WiFi available at the pond/pool
• Being located in the countryside, access can be difficult for large vehicles whose drivers are inexperienced (there are no parking spaces possible for caravans, motorhomes, minibuses, and trailers ).
• From 01/04 to 30/10: The rental includes consumption of 10KWh per day, beyond, 0.20€/KWh
• From 01/11 to 31/03: The rental includes consumption of 30KWh per day, beyond, 0.20€/KWh
• On the day of arrival, we welcome our guests between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
• On the day of departure, we ask our guests to leave the accommodation between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
• The accommodation capacity of each gîte does not allow two families who would have booked two gîtes side by side to be accommodated during meals.
• The capacity of each gîte does not allow guests to be accommodated.
• Our area is not suitable for a party, even in a small group. All noise pollution is prohibited.
• For security and insurance reasons, the reception capacity provided for in the contract must be respected. Any excess will be refused. No guests are allowed to enter the estate without the prior consent of the owner.
Deposit to be paid to guarantee the reservation: 30% deposit taken at the time of reservation then the balance no later than 7 days before arrival (it will be sent by check or transfer without the owner being to claim the 70% remaining due).
Modification or cancellation.
a. CASE OF FORCE MAJEURE (Covid-19 and other declared pandemic): Unless a decree or order prevails over the conditions set out below, any stay that cannot be honored will be subject to the following provisions: In the event of new government measures (kilometer restrictions, national or local confinement, closure of establishments or borders, etc.) preventing your arrival, you will be offered a postponement of your stay for a period of 6 months. If one of the occupants or a dependent tests positive for Covid-19 (or other virus declared as a pandemic), upon presentation of proof, you will be offered a postponement of your stay for a period of 6 months from the date initial stay. For any request to postpone your stay due to force majeure, please send your request by email. However, if you wish to cancel or postpone your stay but do not have proof to provide, the cancellation and modification conditions mentioned below will apply.
b. EXCEPT IN CASE OF FORCE MAJEURE: For any modification or cancellation, a written request, preferably by email, will be systematically requested. Your reservation number must be communicated in the subject of the email.
Under article L221-28 of the commercial code, you do not benefit from any right of withdrawal on the provision of hosting services.
Cancellation before your stay, by yourself in the event of serious illness, serious accident or death of a registered occupant, the stay cannot be refunded. For any canceled stay that does not fall within the cancellation clauses mentioned above, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation between 30 and 60 days before the date of the stay, 30% of the amount of the stay remains due
- Cancellation between 29 and 8 days before the stay, 80% of the amount of the stay will be retained.
- for any stay canceled within 7 days preceding the arrival date, interrupted or not consumed, the entire amount of the stay remains due.
REGULATIONS RELATING TO REMOVAL
In the event of unavailability of accommodation or in the event of force majeure, we reserve the right to accommodate the guest entirely in one of our 5 other accommodations. We will not pay you any compensation when we are forced to cancel or modify your reservation due to force majeure
Or Clos d'Allas
Enjoy an experience surrounded by nature and at the best price by booking directly on our website. At Clos d’Allas, everything has been thought of so that you can reconnect with nature with ease.